Sign in to follow this  
CJKarl

WEDNESDAY

Didn't sleep for doo-dee last night.

Another busy day.

More Ireland logistics planning. Need to line up a series of ferry rides (glorified fishing boats) to get from the mainland to one island, then to another island then back to the mainland.

CT DMV opens at 7:45. Holy turd! I can't believe it. Been driving around with the old plates to my kids PU. Every time I go by the place the line is out the door.

SCF    0

So the pup we got my father-in-law became "too much" and bites and nips.  "We just can't do this any more..."

I'm betting she put herself as the alpha female, and they were never able to over come that.  Lisa's the alpha biitch in this house, good luck with that.

Ok, so Lady Blue is back at SCF.  She's a pure bred ACD (Australian Cattle Dog).  Holy fawking HELLO I forgot how much energy these dogs have as puppies.  LOL!!

The breed needs a job, and needs activity/runs.  She's been here less than a day, but has already pretty much moved in.  We have two dogs, and I do NOT want three.  We've been in contact with Dill, see if the farm can use another pooch.  He thinks his brother may be interested...

but...

I'm not sure at this point, that she'll ever again leave SCF.  I miss Statler, my ACD.  And she's a friggin riot.  Don't tell the fam, they think I'm still a complete shiithead for saying no to a third dog in the first place.

Just become like Daves sister... She has five adult dogs and just had a litter of 13 puppies...

Had a late night over at a friends house learning about their New Zealand trip. We are heading down in November, trying to figure out how to make the most of it

I'm not going to mention that to is my Friday. Finished driver's balljoints on the F250 last night. Today will be loading everything up for 4 days of wheeling and camping. I think I'll have time to mount the spare tire on the wheel tonight also. Otherwise, it's getting done at the campground.

Like a freakin Dave Matthews ticket line. Camp chairs, egg samiches. JFC

9 minutes ago, janesy86 said:

No way to mail them in?

Not if you want a receipt. When my son left for the Marines we sold his car and I turned the plates in at the DMV. They gave me a receipt and I was glad I had it because that next year my town tried to property tax him on the car. The paperwork never went from the DMV to the town. I was told you have to take that receipt to your town so they can remove the vehicle from your property tax.

Wasn't too bad. I got a special # because I was just dropping off plates. Had to wait for maybe 10 people. So the chick behind the counter looks me up and says. "I just registered that truck yesterday afternoon ". 

Glad the new owner has it on the road.

Water ski nationals in martindale texas.   Nice place.  Too bad they don't have their poop together even a little bit. 

Excise tax on autos?  Add that to the lists of things we dont have.  Plate is yours to keep.  If it has time left you can transfer it to your next car for like $3.   

Tag is about $35 + tax on whatever you say you paid.