rickb

TJ frames and YJ tubs from AZ in MA now!

Truckload arriving tonight! Don't hesitate on these PRISTINE RUST FREE PARTS from the dry desert Southwest. 

First come first serve with the cash! When they're gone, it might be another year to find stuff this good! Some already commited! 

87 - 95 YJ tub. No rust ever. $1500  (3 of the 5 are available)

97 - 06 frames NO RUST EVER!  4 each 4 cyl, 4 each 6 cyl. $1800 each 

22E9D626-657D-4D84-91FC-9B3669463DD4_zps

Located in Lakeville, MA with equipment to load your truck and trailer. 

Lots of availability all this week. Don't hesitate! 

Rick

I have a $1k no rust (light hit on right side). SUPER SOLID tub in this load. Black.

Also a $1200 one. couple dents here and there, minor rocker panel buckle. 

These are as solid as you will see anywhere. No rust ever. All good floors. all good mounts.  

Come see in Lakeville, MA over next few days. 

TJ frames will likely be only 4 cyl options within another day or two.

Not wasting my time with pic upload,  If there's interest, text me. 508 269 52 ate three. 

How often do you bring back frames?  I may be in the market for come the end of August.  I would be looking for a 1998 vintage 6 cylinder frame.

Totally hit or miss on what we can find and when a full load collected to make it worthwhile. Targeting September. The 6 cyl TJ are most popular. I could set you up with one now, but will probably be gone within a week. Possibly have a 4cyl in August when you are ready and you move the motor mounts. 
Rick

2 of the 5 tubs left. White one wicked nice. One for $1k with minor damage is black. 

2 frames left. Both 4 cyl 97 - 02 and 03 - 06. Easy to move the mounts for 6 cyl applications. 

Next 10 ordered for September. 

IMG_3720.JPG

30 minutes ago, rickb said:

Next 10 ordered for September. 

I will talk to the wife about setting aside the cash for one in September, please keep me in mind when they get to the east coast.  

In case I forget about this thread, PM me when you get your next load, I'll be in the market.

We bought an Yj  tub from you. Dinged but we are good with that. No rust at all and a great price.

big jeep got a 'unique' tub. So solid, but banged up. 

I have really nice black one with amazing floors, mounts etc but light hit on passenger side. $1k NEOW price and I'm hesitant at that. Should really fix it and shoot for top need of the market. Not finding as many for the September load. 

IMG_3607.JPG

IMG_3784-2.PNG

IMG_3610.JPG

Juiceman - are you in the market for tub or Frame? 

PapaKen, confirmed 6 cyl TJ frame for your year on the load. Working on as many as possible. Also YJ frames possible for this load. 

Someone is looking at the white tub today. 

ONE TJ frame left at the moment. WICKED nice, all factory paint etc of course no rot. 2003-2006 4 cyl style. 

Rick

40 minutes ago, rickb said:

PapaKen, confirmed 6 cyl TJ frame for your year on the load. Working on as many as possible. Also YJ frames possible for this load.

Rick

Awesome, sounds great!

2 hours ago, rickb said:

Juiceman - are you in the market for tub or Frame? 

Someone is looking at the white tub today. 

ONE TJ frame left at the moment. WICKED nice, all factory paint etc of course no rot. 2003-2006 4 cyl style. 

Rick

I'd be looking for a 6cyl frame, 2002 flavor if years make a difference.

I'm about 75% committed at this point, need to do some more poking before I jump all in.

Getting frames for Second week in September. Everything sold at the moment. 

White tub gone. 

Black tub heading to the body shop. 
Rick