Sign in to follow this  
Rooster

Coleman MAXA 5000ER gas generator

New carb and fresh tune up. Starts 1st or 2nd pull. 4 120V outlets, makes it perfect for camping, NEOW nice price is $300 or trade for 2500psi + pressure washer. I can probably deliver in the greater VT/NH/MA area.

18620356_10213587761114825_5453779028940

18664143_10213587761154826_2193577676916

4 hours ago, SCF said:

Don't you HAVE a pressure wash..oh wait..snow bank.

Dink

If you mess with greasy oily stuff enough to justify it, splurge for the fuel fired heated washer.  Epic difference.

Just now, mike_belben said:

If you mess with greasy oily stuff enough to justify it, splurge for the fuel fired heated washer.  Epic difference.

I used to run a couple big oil fired units when I cleaned Chinese restaurants. You could strip paint as well as you could grease.

Pics of the lower outlets?  My brother has a similar unit.  His bottom outlets for 240V and we "modified" it to a "normal" twist lock generator outlet.  It was actually pretty easy...

4 hours ago, HEEPJEEP said:

Pics of the lower outlets?  My brother has a similar unit.  His bottom outlets for 240V and we "modified" it to a "normal" twist lock generator outlet.  It was actually pretty easy...

Your right, they are 220v plugs 

IMG_2391.PNG

Yep! same thing!  Little hack sawing, filing, outlet, cover plate, moving some wiring, and blam, was plug into his Gen hook up at his house.

I have the regular panel but with the F'd up 220V sockets, but I adapted my cord because I was in a hurry. I plan on switching it to twist lock someday.