Sign in to follow this  
heavysquad

What is NEOW OT2?

Back in the old days immature youth such as myself would play cat and mouse with the moderators here.  

We would bend/break most rules in random sections of the forum to avoid detection.  Poor mods would have to pour over each section and edit out all the filth every Monday morning.  

Like a good woods keg party where the kids go hide and party in the shadow of police darkness.

Today we self moderate and our moderators need moderation at times.  Rawlus keeps the lights on and doors open though.

Hell I havent seen a drunken neow post in quite some time.

Weve been pussified and Im ok with it.

omg i am so druink, and i want this girl, she is a freshie, im working on her but she isnt back yet, shiiizzzle, i will get there, i am going at it, i was dfrink and say her, yay, i dont eben know what to say rightn now....

there is a fair amont of my post that are beer fueled.   just shortly aftre getting married i started drink more ........    I was told I couldnt tinder .  whats a guy to do 

What do you guys think? I ran across a website on how to make chain maille, and I thought it'd be pretty cool to try and make some. Make like a "coif" or whatever

Doesn't look to hard...

:up:

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, rawlus® said:

omg i am so druink, and i want this girl, she is a freshie, im working on her but she isnt back yet, shiiizzzle, i will get there, i am going at it, i was dfrink and say her, yay, i dont eben know what to say rightn now....

Like.

On 5/3/2017 at 8:18 PM, massxj said:

I was told I couldnt tinder .  whats a guy to do 

What is Tinder?