jeepinjoe

Sandblasting - can someone recommend a place in Southern NH, NE MA?

I have 2 axle car hauler trailer, I want to repaint.  It is fully prepped (deck, wiring etc removed) and ready for media blast.

Got any recommended places?

I'm in Derry, NH

Thanks,

Joe

I don't think Longwoods is doing that sort of work anymore.

Last I heard, they were doing bridge work.  I've heard several people tell me that they contacted Longwoods to have some automotive body work done, and got told that they don't really do that anymore.

:shrug:

I called them this morning, the Dad is out of it now and he is a bridge coating inspector. But, he gave me the number to his son who is trying to take over the business. His dad told me that his son did most of that work in recent years and can do a great job.

Text him

Brennan

1-603-486-5995

DJ & Sons in Salem.  603 890 1238.  He has a huge Quonset hut that he blasts the under bellies of school buses in. He can handle a trailer....

I despise sand blasting but I do it...  I bid the "fawk you I don't want to do the work" price usually.

i am familiar with that concept.

On 4/26/2017 at 6:19 AM, SCF said:

http://www.longwoodmf.com

Excellent work, fair pricing 

Longwoods is out of biz. He's too busy doing bridges now.

http://www.classiccarblasting.com/index.html

Check them out. 

10 hours ago, Rooster said:

Longwoods is out of biz. He's too busy doing bridges now.

http://www.classiccarblasting.com/index.html

Check them out. 

Did you see my post? I called them yesterday myself. He asked me to help stop rumors that they are out of business.

58 minutes ago, rvgjeep1 said:

Did you see my post? I called them yesterday myself. He asked me to help stop rumors that they are out of business.

If he or his son cannot readily take a vehicle in or schedule it, they are effectively not in business. I have nothing against Steve, and he did a great job on my fiat, but where he failed was taking my money for the finish work, and then quit halfway thru the process. And sat on the car for almost a year. 

Steve is a bridge inspector now, not a media blaster  Victoria at classic cars does media blasting 5-6 days a week.  If you want it done, and in a reasonable amount of time, go to classic cars