Sign in to follow this  
sidriptide

good shop in lawrence/lowell area?

my daughter's civic is overheating and her loser BF is useless areound cars apparently.

it's over heating. may be an electric fan or water pump issue. i cant get out there to look at it.

is there a decent shop around there i could send her too?  she's a bit of an airhead so i'm afraid the meineke shop that changes her oil will try to take advantage and upsell her on what could be a simple issue.

thanks!!

still looking for a shop in that area that can work on my daughter's car.

gotta get front brakes done on her civic pretty quickly.  i had a recommendation for J&R auto repair on riverside st.  anyone know this shop ?

On 1/16/2017 at 6:53 AM, sidriptide said:

my daughter's civic is overheating and her loser BF is useless areound cars apparently.

it's over heating. may be an electric fan or water pump issue. i cant get out there to look at it.

is there a decent shop around there i could send her too?  she's a bit of an airhead so i'm afraid the meineke shop that changes her oil will try to take advantage and upsell her on what could be a simple issue.

thanks!!

If she want to go to Billerica,  R & D Exhaust is very good.  I'v only used them for exhasut stuff, but they are a full shop,  a few of my neighbors use them, and will  only go there. 

Please dont let your daughter go into Lawrence, it is the nastiest town in New England and the epicenter of Heroin. My friend got his car stolen at the police station and the cops didnt even blink.

If she can get to Woburn, Callahan's Auto - They are honest church going 3rd gen owner/operators of the shop.

On 7/11/2017 at 8:27 PM, rvgjeep1 said:

Please dont let your daughter go into Lawrence, it is the nastiest town in New England and the epicenter of Heroin. My friend got his car stolen at the police station and the cops didnt even blink.

X2.  But it worse than he describes