wetskier2000

What's the nuttiest project in your brain?

I'll start..

A 2004-ish Cadillac SRX wheelbase is only 1/2" different than a 1st gen Durango.

I'll start..

A 2004-ish Cadillac SRX wheelbase is only 1/2" different than a 1st gen Durango.

You need your head examined.

I had a Northstar in the corner of my garage for a number of years, then finally scrapped it after realizing it's not going to fit nicely into any project.

Another bagged F150 but have the rear end all cantilevered out off torsion bars so there is just an axle floating in the bed, no bags, minimal link bars, or anything over the axle.

I'll start..

PROBABLY. But they'll find nothing.

I had a Northstar in the corner of my garage for a number of years, then finally scrapped it after realizing it's not going to fit nicely into any project.

Au Contraire, my wrenching friend.. The finished product would be all Dodge, except the body.

Does actually finishing my YJ count for anything?

I have to get that done soon since my daughter wants wedding pics with a friend's 1962 Willy's pick up truck. The truck looks great, but had a small dash fire that my wife has volunteered for me to fix so we can get it on location for pictures.

I'll start..

Au Contraire, my wrenching friend.. The finished product would be all Dodge, except the body.

Why would you do that? SRX has no frame.

Just give me the 20 grand, I'll kick you in the balls, and we'll both be ahead.

Crew cab long bed, Jeep J-truck with Cummins...

I'll start..

Why would you do that? SRX has no frame.

Just give me the 20 grand, I'll kick you in the balls, and we'll both be ahead.

SRX would have a frame when I was done..

Tell, the truth... you'd kick me in the balls for free.

Mine is getting 5.3 that's in the back of my 4Runner to go under the hood along with the NV4500, 203/205 doubler that's in the basement. If it becomes no fun I'll JFN it...or come to my senses and part it out.