jeeping1974

Support your local NEOWers

Thrown Together Axles

I build/rebuild axles, specialize in Dana/Spicer but work on others as well. I'm located in New Boston, NH. PM me on here, message me through Book of Faces or call/text 6O3 - 66O - 2532.

37342603225_f471cc425e_b.jpg

37342603335_353114d8d7_b.jpg

Edited by jeeping1974

bazin-bros-LOGO-300.gif

Excavating, sitework, paving, trucking.

It says trucking, as that's how the business started, but we really are a excavation / sitework contractor. We do work mainly within an hour radius of Westminster, VT. The only residential work we do anymore is driveway building and paving.

Cool idea!

ScerbFab Offroad and Performance

Barrington, NH

www.scerbfab.com

Aftermarket installations, custom welding, fabrication, tube bending, roll cages, rock sliders, suspension kits.

And part sales - I can get 90% of the brands out there, and will give NEOW'ers as good of a deal as I can shipped to your door. Click for full list of brands

ScerbFab%20popular%20brands.jpg

Edited by Scerb

Ok I'm in.

Automotive Excess LLC, Laconia NH 603-387-2562, Website is under construction so f***book page for now

www.f***book.com/AutomotiveExcess

We are a Distributor Yukon Gear and a Dealer for Clayton, Crown, RuffStuff and now BDS Suspensions.

Our showroom is almost done but we already stock bearing kits for popular axles, Spicer U joints, extended brake lines, trac bars, a couple optima yellow tops, misc brackets, tabs, D ring mounts etc...

From an oil change to a full build, installs, custom tube work, custom exhaust , gear set up, in house alignment and suspension set up and about any swap you want to do.

Ok I'm in.

Automotive Excess LLC, Laconia NH 603-387-2562, Website is under construction so f***book page for now

We are a Distributor Yukon Gear and a Dealer for Clayton, Crown, RuffStuff and now BDS Suspensions.

Our showroom is almost done but we already stock bearing kits for popular axles, Spicer U joints, extended brake lines, trac bars, a couple optima yellow tops, misc brackets, tabs, D ring mounts etc...

From an oil change to a full build, installs, custom tube work, custom exhaust , gear set up, in house alignment and suspension set up and about any swap you want to do.

Is this your own gig or part of the salvage yard?

Ok I'm in.

Salvage Yard? I have few too many personal projects but no salvage yard :) This is my shop. 4 bays 2 employees, anything you need we can do.

mine is less cool than other jobs but If you and the family want to have fun come see us http://wamesitlanes.com/

We are the first ones in the world to have luxury tenpin and candle pin.We have 2 full bars, Full Restaurant, 5 full swing golf simulators,8 vip lanes that can be rented out for functions and a huge game room with 60 of the countries top games.

12800286_1731408700437981_56135108280078

Ok I'm in.

Are you thinking about NHRedneck?

Ok I'm in.

Are you thinking about NHRedneck?
Yes.

mine is less cool than other jobs but If you and the family want to have fun come see us http://wamesitlanes.com/

We are the first ones in the world to have luxury tenpin and candle pin.We have 2 full bars, Full Restaurant, 5 full swing golf simulators,8 vip lanes that can be rented out for functions and a huge game room with 60 of the countries top games.

How's it doing? Can't we have not been there yet, just said to the wife we have go check it out.

Lori Nason, Licensed Massage Therapist

Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point therapy and hot stone massage

Available by appointment, call or text: 603-978-3906 for detailed availability.

30 minutes: $45

60 minutes: $65

90 minutes: $95

604 Franklin Pierce Hwy, Barrington, NH

(upstairs in the Calef's Country Store building)

How's it doing? Can't we have not been there yet, just said to the wife we have go check it out.

we are doing great we are over our first quarter goal in revenue and got most of the kinks out of staffing. we tend to be packed fri-sun obviously.