Sign in to follow this  
HEEPJEEP

Miller Oil Furnace, Upright "Down Draft" Out Of Mobile Home

Looking to get this out of the way.  I need to clean out that section of garage.

Still interested. Still waiting for pictures. I can pick it up in the near future. Send me some photos to

Ed 631-275-2155

Ha!  I just hooked it back up in the new addition last night and put in 50 gallons in the tank...  I can still be persuaded to sell it.  I will try to remember to get pictures to you.

On 8/8/2013 at 10:57 PM, HEEPJEEP said:

I need one like this one below, pretty much ready to go, I don't really have the time for another project, too many of those already on the "furnace" (pun intended) lol

Miller oil furnace that is an upright "down draft" out of a mobile home. I have been using it the last 3.5 years in my shops. Last year the burner was serviced, new fuel filter (spin on head), new digital thermostat, and inspected. Keeps my shop very comfortable. Comes with the copper feed line, 250 gallon upright tank (~10 gallons of fuel left in it), feed valve, new filler, new gauge/whistle, digital thermostat, fuel filter set up, and the stand that it sits on (about 1' gap under it). The stand is 1"x1" box tubing .125" wall vertical legs, and 2"x2" angle .25" web "frame" that it sits in. Never any problems. Moving to a new shop that is already situated with a few heat sources.

Thanks.  Ed

On 12/1/2017 at 4:03 PM, bigjeep said:

just took one to the dump an hour ago.

That one was pretty rough.

Do you want the next one?

I know someone that would be interested in them as long as the fan still works. They rip out the heat exchanger and burner parts and convert them to use a water to air heat exchanger. They are awesome garage/barn heaters for someone with an outdoor wood boiler. I did it to one last year and even without any insulation in my barn it can warm up quite a bit over the outdoor temp.