Sign in to follow this  
HEEPJEEP

Miller Oil Furnace, Upright "Down Draft" Out Of Mobile Home

Miller oil furnace that is an upright "down draft" out of a mobile home. I have been using it the last 3.5 years in my shops. Last year the burner was serviced, new fuel filter (spin on head), new digital thermostat, and inspected. Keeps my shop very comfortable. Comes with the copper feed line, 250 gallon upright tank (~10 gallons of fuel left in it), feed valve, new filler, new gauge/whistle, digital thermostat, fuel filter set up, and the stand that it sits on (about 1' gap under it). The stand is 1"x1" box tubing .125" wall vertical legs, and 2"x2" angle .25" web "frame" that it sits in. Never any problems. Moving to a new shop that is already situated with a few heat sources.

This is literally set in place, plug into 110V outlet, hook up fuel line, run the exhaust stack, prime, and have heat. Currently in running state, but disconnecting in the next couple weeks to prepare for the move.

$400

Edited by HEEPJEEP

Still have this kicking around and use it in the old garage so it can still be shown operating. It would take me 1 minute max to have it ready to go (one fuel line and three sheet metal screws for the vent).

What is the foot print size of this? Just curious

(hoping to hear its too big for what I could have used :rolleyes: )

Edited by jeeping1974

Roughly 18" wide and 24" deep.

Still got this!  Time for people to heat!

I can get pics.  It's a standard 275 gallon upright tank, but I can get measurements.

Do you think the whole thing will fit in the back of a Dodge Ram? Hopefully if you still have it in a couple of weeks...

Yeah it should.

What's the BTU?

Can you please text me some photos? Thanks.

Ed  631-275-2155

Just saw this.  My phone is at 1% and have to run to a Father's Day thinger.  I will get pics later and send them.

In garage but I forgot my pink phone on the counter charging...  2 Mountain Dews deep doing tax data entry.  Probably cannot stagger in the house without waking everyone.

7 hours ago, HEEPJEEP said:

In garage but I forgot my pink phone on the counter charging...  2 Mountain Dews deep doing tax data entry.  Probably cannot stagger in the house without waking everyone.

Until you have to turd again, then all bets are off