Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
janesy86

Pipeline

11 posts in this topic

Figured I'd start a thread for any pictures I take up at the Pipeline in Gloucester. Now that I have the LJ up and going I'll be going as much as the wife allows between taking trips else where, as being a Mass Mudder I have a key to the gate and it's not even 15 minutes from my house.

Today being Father's Day, the other half told me to take the rig out. Met up with a couple others and spent a few hours out there. Finally got my busted front Rubi locker swapped out for a Yukon Grizzly and wanted to test it out. Did awesome on some tough climbs.

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4135.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

So much vernal pool.

I dig the bronco2

I also dig the little Bronco. Regret selling mine

This is what came to mind when I saw the title

IMG_6200.JPG

There is a jet fuel pipeline from here to loring air force base. Used to be a great muddy wheeling trail. No you'd probably get shot for driving on it.

Gas pipeline runs through. Just have to stay off "Megadeth" which was the original entrance as the ground cover has been beaten down to expose the pipeline. 

Also next to a reservoir. Pretty damn lucky to have this spot but we keep it really clean. 

Theres a few guys with the Bronco II's. All built the same, one tons, 37's. Work pretty well. 

7 hours ago, SidewaysTim said:

This is what came to mind when I saw the title

IMG_6200.JPG

I has been there.  Never surfed it, crazy rowdy place.  Its a huge wave breaking over nasty reef in like 4 feet of water, snorkeled it once in summer with my first wife.  The shore break of that wave just left in the picture is called ehukai and is super fun to body surf.  So miss it.

No waves like that in TN?