Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCF

Happy Father's Day

33 posts in this topic

Right back at ya.

Going to swing by and see my old man this morning. 

Happy father's day everyone!!!

I asked Dave if he wanted the whole day to do garage stuff and he said no. He must not be feeling well still. Haha

Edited by 79fordgirl

Happy father's day to all the fathers out there. 

29 minutes ago, 79fordgirl said:

Happy father's day everyone!!!

I asked Dave if he wanted the whole day to do garage stuff and he said no. He must not be feeling well still. Haha

Is he pregnant?

Happy Father's Day to all the dads. Looks like I'll be spending mine at a graduation party. At least there is free food and beer there.

Happy Fathers Day. Not sure on plans except going out to breakfast this morning. Talked to my dad on the phone last night.

Happy Father's Day. Spending mine dropping off oldest to UMaine Farmington for their week long summer experience. Lives in dorm, takes classes and all kinds of other stuff. Gets a credit for it. 

Happy Father's Day folks!  

Heading to the food food truck and craft beer thing in scummersworth today. This ought to be an experience. Gut trucks and beer what could possibly go wrong?  

Nice little solo scooter ride this amorning.  Some time with the Lovely Susan.  And them lobsters with the boy and my mom.

1 hour ago, Rooster said:

Happy Father's Day folks!  

Heading to the food food truck and craft beer thing in scummersworth today. This ought to be an experience. Gut trucks and beer what could possibly go wrong?  

Happy Father's Day all.

Might see you there. Wifey hinted ar going, but have to wait and see. She's at the ER getting stiches in her thumb. Sliced it pretty good last night and tried to doctor it herself. Didn't work so now emploring professional help.

Happy fathers day ! I'm spending mine in the dog house but it's for the better. Our house is going on the market with the plan of reducing debit with the plan to rent for a couple years and build on another piece of property adjacent to were we live now but 100 yards farther back from the road with better views and less noise. Hoping to build without a mortgage or a damn small one. Wish me luck!

Good on ya tom. 

Its hard work, but its worth it.  Creates a lot of stability.

Edited by mike_belben

2 hours ago, TJeepGuy said:

Happy Father's Day all.

Might see you there. Wifey hinted ar going, but have to wait and see. She's at the ER getting stiches in her thumb. Sliced it pretty good last night and tried to doctor it herself. Didn't work so now emploring professional help.

Always keep a tube of superglue on hand.  It's better than stitches because it seals it from getting any bacteria in! 

4 hours ago, jeeping1974 said:

Is he pregnant?

Probably. Haha